All cabinets used by us are expertly constructed with 100% solid wood and proudly come with the following STANDARD features:
Door Panel: 3/4”-thick solid wood; full overlay door.
Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft-close metal; hidden Euro-style.
Adjustable Shelf: 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides and edges; with metal shelf rests.
NOTE: As we continue to improve our product qualities and designs, the actual functionality of Door Hinge and Drawer Glide may vary slightly between existing and newest product styles and finishes.
4. Drawer: 1/2”-thick solid wood on all sides; full extension pull-out; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close metal; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 1/2” to 5/8”-thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
8. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base cabinets for maximum stability.
9. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.
The finest solid maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
A toner is applied to establish color uniformity.
A deep penetrating stain is applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
All stained surfaces are hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
A wood sealer is applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
All surfaces are hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.